Features of the Book
- Contains more than 28 years previous questions & solutions
- All questions are segregated Subject-wise & Chapter-wise
- On point, clear & error free solutions to questions
- Thoroughly updated & revised
The Stage-I (Prelims) of ESE consists of two objective papers. Paper-I contains General Studies & Engineering Aptitude. Paper-II contains Civil Engineering Subjects. In stage-II (Mains), the technical syllabus is divided into two papers.
This book contains the previous objective questions with solutions, from 1991 onwards.
The subjects included in this volume are:
- Building Materials
- Soil Mechanics
- Structural Analysis
- Design of Steel Structures
- Design of Concrete and Masonry Structure
- Construction Practice, Planning & Management
The style, quality and content of the Solutions for previous ESE Questions of Civil Engineering, will encourage the reader, especially the student whether above average, average or below average to learn the concept and answer the question in the subject without any tension. However it is the reader who should conform this and any comments and suggestions would be pleasantly received.
It is observed that majority of ESE objective questions are being asked as it is in many PSUs, state service commission, state electricity boards and even in GATE exam. Hence we strongly recommend all students who are competing for various competitive exams to use this book according to the syllabus of the exam concerned. This book can also be used by new Teachers in engineering colleges to improve their Concepts.