BOTANY EVOLUTION PRINTED NOTES
These are latest notes of 2019-20 batch.
EVOLUTION BOTANY printed notes for UPSC and IFoS examination.Evolution has teaching experience of more than 12 years for IAS and IFoS examination.It produces 1280+ final selections 7 all India toppers and 60 selections in top 10.Its study materials covers all the topics of civil service examination as well as IFoS examination.The writing style and organisation is strictly in accordance to the demand of UPSC examination,and if used intelligently they are sure to go a long way in helping aspirants securing high marks and an eventual selection.
Salient features of the materials are as following:-
*Material covers all the syllabus of IAS and IFoS in a highly focused manner as per the pattern established by the last 10 years of examination papers.
* All contents prepared by the faculty drawn the premier institute like JNU, DU,IRAI, FRI and other premier universities.
*Materials are the same as provided in Class room programmes.
* Hundred of books journals, magazines and web resources refernced while preparing the the material.
Materials consists of the following topics :-
- Plant Anatomy
- Economic Botany
- Plant Physiology- Mineral Nutrition
- Plant Physiology – Ethylene,ABA,Cytokinins, Fruit Physiology ,Seed Physiology
- Cell Biology – Vesicular Transport ,Lysosome ,Endosomes ,Peroxisomes.
- Applied Ecology
- Ecology (Systems)
- Plant Physiology- Lecture supplement – 1 & 2
- Plant Physiology- Lipid Metabolism
All the toppers of IAS and IFoS having optional of Botany are trained by Evolution.
Mr. Gopala Sundera Raj claimed 5th rank in 2011.
Mr.Ravinder kumar Botany optional marks 423 in 2011.
Same is the case in IFoS examination. IFoS topper-2014 Anshika Agrawal is guided by Evolution.